CR&C - Coaching and Facilitation
- Eamon believes people teams and organisations can be quite unusually brilliant
- He is an experienced coach and facilitator. he supports and challenges his clients to develop their careers, be engaged in what they do, take meaning from their work, build positive relationships and of course to achieve results.
- Eamon brings creativity, honesty, humour and energy yo his work. he has a love of learning and holds a M.Sc. in People and Organisational Development and a Post Graduate Certificate in Coaching. Eamon is an APECS Acccredited Executive Coach. He is also a judge for the Pharmaceutical Market Excellence Awards (PMEA) and Communique Awards
- Eamon qualified as a pharmacist before spending the first fifteen years of his career in marketing and sales within the pharmaceutical industry. There he developed his passion for working with individuals and teams to develop ways to improve their own performance and that of their brands. He has held roles at every level from representative to UK executive team member. As well as driving commercial success, his work involved the leadership, management and coaching of many teams and people. In addition Eamon has significant experience of designing and leading change programmes including process re-engineering and culture change.He has worked with clients to build successful teams in the UK, Europe and Emerging Markets.
- As well as his love of working in the pharmaceutical marketplace his work takes him into a variety of sectors including: Industry Body (ABPI), Public Secor (NICE & NHS), engineering, finance, and the development of coaches at the elite end of professional sport (Rugby Football Union)
“I believe people can be quite unusually brilliant
Eamon O’Brien is an APECS Accredited Executive Coach